This 60% hemp 40% silk blend is a spectacular fabric! Beautiful, soft and interesting slubby texture running lengthwise. If this fabric was human, you'd want to marry it. Elegant like silk, strong like hemp.
- 60% hemp 40% silk, Fabric is PFD
- 2.6 oz per square yard, 57" wide
- Thread count is 124 threads per inch x 58 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; bridal fabric -crisp dupion look, needs to be underlined, crisp shirtings, lightweight jackets, home decor: lightweight window draperies etc.
- We found that this shrinks 17% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)
Due ~ 6/10