1. Iron the rayon jacket to remove creases.
2. Using the gutta applicator bottle, pour the glue into it about 3/4 full. The Glue bottle can be used without the applicator bottle and tip if you want a larger glue line.
NOTE: The tube of foil glue comes with a tip of its own but, if you want a narrower line, use the gutta applicator bottle tip instead.
3. Using either free hand or stamps, apply the glue to the outer edge of the jacket (or anywhere else you'd like to foil). Allow to thoroughly dry flat 1 to 8 hours. Glue should look clear and shiny when dry, not whitish which means it's still wet.
4. With the shiny colored side of the foil facing you, rub the foil over the glue lines and gently pull away. The foil will adhere to the glue. If using more than one foil color, cover the preceding and succeeding glue design with tissue paper so you don't unintentionally foil with the wrong color.
5. Repeat Step 4 until all the glue has been covered with foil. That's it! Easy as 1-2-3-4!