We used to carry the Print on Cotton
sheets and the Print on Silk sheets. But now you have your
choice of 6 different cotton and 6 different silk fabrics that behave just as the originals.
Specially treated, paper backed, 8.5" x 11" sheets of cotton and silk fabric run
smoothly through all brands of inkjet printers. The fabric is treated with
so the colors remain permanent and water resistant, no matter what
inks you use.
Also, the fabrics will remain soft with no 'feel' left over from the coating
and printing. Please note that while permanent
and water resistant, the fabric should not be washed or dry cleaned
this can degrade the color quality. But, a gentle rinsing with cold water and
can remove excess ink that could run if the piece is exposed to liquids.
Very easy to use:
1. Create your design onscreen
2. Test on paper for orientation
3. Increase ink saturation in your printer options
4. Load 1 sheet of your inkjet fabric
5. Print your design
6. Peel the fabric off the paper backing
7. Allow to dry for 24 hours
8. (Rinse gently with cold water and synthropol)