Apparently you can do anything with soybeans. Now we have some soy blend fabric: Part Soy, part Organic Cotton, with a touch of spandex for strength and stretch, this is a lovely and extremely soft jersey with a wonderful drape. One could call it stretch jersey, given the amount of stretch you get. Nice for woman's tops!
• 58% Soy, 37% organic cotton, 5% Spandex
• 6.3 oz per square yard, 60" wide
• You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
• We found that this shrinks 11% in Length and 5% in Width disclaimer
• Available in cut yardage only. (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.)
• Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.