Kits and Starter sets are on sale! Enjoy an additional 10% off now through 12/15!
Shiva Paintstiks are real oil paint in a solid stick form, and can be used to embellish almost any type of fabric, leather, paper, wood, even metal and plastic!
On most surfaces they are permanent when dry, and on fabric a little extra heat setting does the trick. They open up great new opportunities for creating your own complex visual creations, and look fantastic as iridescent accents on already dyed cloth.
You can use them freehand, or with "rubbing plates" that allow you to create patterns easily and quickly. You can also use them with stencils, rubber stamps or masking. The book "Paintsticks on Fabric" gives lots of ideas and inspiration.
What better way to try out a new product than with a set! 3 sets to choose from, or better yet, a starter pack with 6 Paintstiks, the book "Paintstiks on Fabric", and a set of 6 Rubbing Plates.
- The IR Primary Set of 6 contains the 6 colors: Red, Orange, Light Gold, Green, Blue, and Brown.
- The IR Fashion Set of 6 contains the 6 colors: Pink, Purple, Turqoise, Pearl White, Charcoal, and Leaf Green.
- The IR Fluorescent Set of 6 contains the 6 colors: Red, Yellow, Pink, Blue, Green, and Orange. All are black light reactive.
- The IR Tropical Set of 6 contains the 6 colors: Jade, Sapphire, Magenta, Lime, Grape and Watermelon
- The IR Set of 12 contains the 12 colors: Pearl White, Charcoal, Silver, Gold, Copper, Red, Pink, Orange, Green, Turquoise, Blue, and Purple.
- The Starter Pack contains the 6 iridescent colors: Red, Orange, Light Gold, Green, Blue, Brown, a set of 6 Shiva Paintstik Rubbing Plates (#SPRP - RP3 - Leaves), a set of 4 paintstik brushes, and the book "Paintstiks on Fabric" (#BPOF).
Made in: CHINA (CN)