The #DK7 Cap Press is a fully functional cap press for printing the front face of any sized headwear.
The #DK7 has a unique hold-down device that pulls the rear strap of the headwear down against the pressing surface, holding the cap in place. The #DK7 accepts different sized interchangeable tables (standard size included - see additional accessories below) for accommodating youth & child sized caps, fitted and low profile caps, and many other items.
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- Optional Interchangeable curved forms
- Automatic lift / Gas spring action
- Cap hold-down device
- Temperature readout accuracy +/-2°F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated curved heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1 year warranty on parts
Weight: 50 lbs
Electrical: 450W / 4A / 110V
(220V international available. Call for details)
Dimensions: 19"L x 12"W x 18"H
We are having these drop shipped from the manufacturer so that we can offer them at a lower price than anyone else! For that reason, order them separately, not with other items. These are the most economical heat presses we have been able to find, and are very sturdy considering they are not for "commercial" use.
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)