The Digital Combo multipurpose swing-away heat press comes standard with a 14"x16" heat platen and lower table.
The interchangeability of the Digital Combo is performed quickly and safely. If your product offering is going to reach beyond just flat & fabric items, the Digital Combo is the superior heat press machinery solution.
The Digital Combo utilizes quick-change attachments for heat transferring images onto a surprisingly wide variety of materials. Available for this one press is every attachment necessary to professionally imprint:
- Ceramic Plates
- Ceramic Tiles
- Mouse Pads
- Paper Memo Cubes
- Tote Bags
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Wood / Metals
- Other Misc. Fabrics & Materials
T-shirts, tote bags, wooden plaques, coated metals, mouse pads, wrist pads, miscellaneous material and notably anything that is too bulky for the conventional flat press is effortlessly printed on the Digital Combo Press. Its raised pedestal bottom table using the 14"x16" standard flat heat platens available provides drape space, adjustable alignment and base interchangeability for even the most demanding of applications.
- Automatic air operated pressing
- PSI pressure control gauge
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- Interchangeable Heat Platens & Tables
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 1" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +/-2°
- 70 Programmable presets
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1 year warranty on entire press
Shirt & Tile attachments included
Weight: 135 lbs
Electrical: 1500W / 12A / 120V
(220V international available. Call for details)
Dimensions: 22"W x 22"D x 22"H
We are having these drop shipped from the manufacturer so that we can offer them at a lower price than anyone else! These are the most economical heat presses we have been able to find, and are very sturdy considering they are not for "commercial" use.