This affordable 100% hemp fabric is a nice mid-weight, flat woven hemp with a slightly slubby 'linen' look. Perfect for curtains, tablecloths, clothing and home textile applications. Bleached and optically whitened, rather than a dark cream like most hemp fabrics, it is great for tie-dye and batik, and dyes perfectly with Dharma Fiber Reactive dyes, takes paints and markers without issue, and has the durability and sustainability of pure hemp fabric. This fabric ships in a bag instead of on a bolt.
- 100% hemp, bleached and optically whitened
- 5.48 oz per square yard, 53" wide
- Thread count is 50 threads per inch x 53 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage: curtains, tablecloths, clothing and home textile applications
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bags
- Using the highest setting on the dryer we found that this shrinks 1% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)