A wonderful blend of hemp and cotton with the positive aspects of both. The toughness and wear forever qualities of hemp and the softness of cotton. This fabric has natural slubs for a more interesting look. Has the advantage of being lighter weight than pure hemps.
- 55% hemp and 45% cotton.
- 5.3 oz per square yard, 58" wide
- Thread count is 58 per inch x 52 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage: (this fabric has a rustic look) casual shirts, casual pants, theatrical costuming when look of lightweight but strong rustic cotton is wanted, Renaissance costuming, making test garments when a light crisp fabrication is needed etc.
- We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Due approx. 11/30/2015
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
Also good for nuno felting. A great contrast when nuno one sided.
Was this review helpful?
0 of 0 users found this review helpful.
MOST RECENT REVIEWS