We got a great deal on some Unbleached Cheese Cloth and wanted to pass on the savings to you. This versatile fabric has a ton of great uses for crafting but not in the kitchen because it is not a food grade fabric. Get it now while supplies last!
Not recommended for clothing or accessories.
- 100% cotton, unbleached
- 1.6 oz per square yard, 60" wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings.
- Thread count is 30 threads per inch x 30 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dye
- Suggested usages; scrim, crafts, shabby-chic home decor, rustic wedding decorations, straining, fabric sculpting and mosquito netting only when treated with a Fire Retardant.
- We found that this shrinks 11% in Length and 7% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds) and in 100 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)