Jersey is a knitted very slightly stretchy fabric with a smooth flat face and a more textured but uniform back. It is what basic t-shirts are made of. This one is a nice weight, with a very usable width of 60".
- 100% cotton, Optically Whitened Carded Cotton
- 6oz per square yard, 9.5 oz per linear yd, 60" wide
- 2-way stretch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; custom made over sized tops and tees, costuming, theater draperies, sportswear, skirts and dresses fabric sculpture (fabric wrapped and pulled over infrastructure, then painted with gesso) etc.
- We found that this shrinks 7% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- This fabric is PFD
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)