This Rayon Gauze fabric is white with a slight cream color to it. Before it's washed it has a silky feel and a nice sheen.
- 100% Rayon, bleached
- 1.3 oz per square yard, 55" wide
- IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics such as this when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for wearables except as linings or when felted.
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; Drapery and Overlay
- We found that it shrinks about 4% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and in 30 yard bags
- Wash in any temperature water - gauze can be machine washed, you will get maximum shrink that way. Because of the delicacy of a thin gauze like this, hand washing is probably preferable.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDONESIA (ID)