This is the Rolls-Royce of silks. A muted crepe on one side and shimmery satin on the other. A two sided fabric that can be used with either the crepe or satin side facing. It has a firm, soft, supple hand and a luxuriously heavy drape. Dyes and paints will show an intensity of color and richness on this fiber. Enhances all types of painting techniques.
• 100% Crepe Back Silk Satin (Charmeuse)
• 19.5 mm, 45" or 55" wide
• You can dye this with Acid Dyes
• Suggested usage; Great for clothing, especially wedding gowns, pajamas and robes etc.
• We found that this shrinks 8% in Length and 5% in Width disclaimer
• Available in cut yardage and 55 yard bolts for the CBSS55, 50 yard bolts for the CBSS45
• Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.