Cotton interlock is a wonderful knit fabric. It is extremely soft, very warm, and a little stretchy, perfect for baby garments. It is warmer than cotton jersey or rib knit because it is a double knit construction, making it thicker and heavier than a single knit. It provides a great flat surface for printing or transferring designs, plus it dyes perfectly. And since it is combed ringspun, it is super soft! For these reasons we received numerous requests for cotton interlock fabric so we have brought it in.
• 100% Cotton
• 6 oz./square yard, ~62” wide.
• Thread count is 40 threads per inch x 40 threads per inch
• You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
• Suggested usage: Baby garments, bibs and blankets, adult shirts and pants, sheets, pillow covers etc.
• Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
• We found that this shrinks 11% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
• Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.