SolarFast dyes are used to create photograms, continuous tone photographs, shadow prints, and ombres on fabric and paper. SolarFast is also great for painting, tie dyeing, screen printing, stamping, batik and more! Permanent on all artist papers and natural fabrics including cotton, linen, canvas, silk, hemp, and wool. Color is washable and lightfast and leaves fabric completely soft.
This kit includes enough supplies for a party of up to thirty people and is recommended for ages 8+.
Class kit includes:
- 4 - 8 oz bottles SolarFast dye (Orange, Voilet, Red, Blue)
- 1 - 8 oz bottle SolarFast Wash, for washing prints
- 5 - Film Markers, for drawing on Film
- 40 - Sheets of Film, 8.5" x 5.5", one for every student with 10 extra
- 30 - 8.5" x 5.5" sheets cotton sateen fabric, for making test prints
- 30 - 8.5" x 5.5" backer-boards, for inserting in T-shirts/backing fabric
- 150 - Wire pins, for securing film negatives
- 90 - Sponges, for applying SolarFast dyes
- Gloves, enough for 30 participants
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)