Soft loosely handwoven 100% rayon fabric that compacts when washed and shrunk to produce a wonderful textured pattern. Dyes beautiful with out fiber Reactive colors or use it natural for Renaissance Faire costuming and theater costuming. Great for stage work because the fabric looks "old fashioned". Inspired by many of our customer's requests for this type of fabrication. Would also make interesting drapes for home decor! 100% rayon and woven in Bali.
Not recommended for clothing or accessories.
- 100% rayon, white
- 1.4 oz per square yard, 48" wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings.
- Thread count is 21 threads per inch x 44 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dye
- Suggested usages; scrim, crafts, shabby-chic home decor, rustic wedding decorations, straining, fabric sculpting and mosquito netting only when treated with a Fire Retardant.
- We found that this shrinks 11% in Length and 7% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and in 40 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDONESIA (ID)