We here at Dharma do our best with quality control. Our fabric departments goes through each yard to inspect it for flaws. Unfortunately, the Stretch Silk Velvet 41" has flaws include excessive spots/stains. Get it now for one low price. Sold by the yard, continuous yardage may not be available.
Our Stretch Silk Velvet is Fantastic! With the stretch, it's mega fantastic! The width-wise stretch makes this velvet ultra easy to sew too, as it doesn't slip and 'walk" like regular velvet. Allows for a closer fit if preferred with the comfort of stretch. Stretches in width, and on the bias, but not in the lengthwise direction.
- 82% Rayon, 9% Silk and 9% Spandex
- 7.2 oz per square yard, 41" wide
- 2-way stretch
- Batches vary in color from white to cream
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Excellent for body hugging tops, dresses, pants, jackets, coats, millinery/hat making etc.
- We found that this shrinks 13% in Length and 24% in Width disclaimer
- Made in China
- Super soft velvet texture
- Available in cut yardage
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- Use for the Devore Technique
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)
Sold in 1-yard pieces...continuous yardage not available. Flaws include excessive spots/stains.