Super soft rich fabric. Our Velveteen is a fabric of woven 100% cotton with a short close weft pile in imitation of velvet. It is stronger and denser than a rayon/silk velvet , and the pile is shorter. Takes the dye like crazy!
- 100% cotton
- 6.4oz. per square yard, approx 55" wide
- Thread count is 84 threads per inch x 88 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; jackets, coats, vests, pants, home decor curtains, slipcovers, toss pillows, handbags and totes etc.
- We found that this shrinks 8% in Length and 1/2 % in Width disclaimer
- Tightly woven, super supple and supper soft
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 55 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- This fabric is PFD
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)