Midweight cotton with a tight diagonal weave. Nice 60" width for special projects.
- 100% cotton, bleached
- 4.5 oz per square yard, 60" wide
- Thread count is 132 threads per inch x 61 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes.
- Suggested uses: garments and apparel: trousers, pants, jackets, and aprons.
Accessories: Tote bags, hobo bags, and hats,
Home decor: Toss pillows, curtains, curtain linings, and quilt backings.
- We found that this shrinks 2% in Length and 4% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
Beautiful white...dyes well. The twill gives a nice reflection and sheen in quilting. Is a bit heavier than most other "quilting" fabrics.
Was this review helpful?
2 of 2 users found this review helpful.
MOST RECENT REVIEWS