A quilter's dream fabric! Possibly our best selling cotton, this fabric takes dye as if it were mercerized (it's not!). It is very reasonably priced, so for the quality of dyeing, the strength, nice weight and softness, it is a great value! To view this fabric in 60" wide click here and in black click here.
- 100% cotton
- 4.4 oz. per square yard, 45" wide
- Thread count is 60 threads per inch x 60 threads per inch
- Dyes amazingly with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; for quilting, shirting, blouses, dresses, children's clothing etc.
- We found that this shrinks 3% in Length and 5% in Width disclaimer
- Fabric has a soft luscious feel and smooth surface
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
• Machine wash in any temperature water
- This fabric is PFD
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: THAILAND (TH)