High quality fabric great for quilting and clothing! Use this on that special occasion blouse, dress shirt, or heirloom item that is worthy of the extra attention. This is also a great fabric for applique and piecing. The PFD dyes great, as it has not been treated with anything! PFD fabric is off-white, so to get it whiter, you need to bleach it. The black discharges to a nice rust with bleach and to a very light tan with Discharge Paste
or Dharma's Color Remover
. Remember to use Bleach Stop
to stop the action if you do use bleach!
• 100% cotton
• 3.7 oz per square yard
• Thread count is 133 threads per inch x 72 threads per inch
• Suggested usage; quilters, blouses, dress shirts etc.
• We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 4% in Width disclaimer
• Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. ) and in 33 yard bolts
• Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.